Thursday, August 21, 2008

~*some goodies, an award and my PIFs*~

Here are some new goodies I got at the Thrift store earlier this week. $3 for the whole lot. Can't beat that! I love this little candle holder and I have a little bowl that matches.
A few more mugs that go with my pattern.
Sandy of ***For the LOVE of Prims*** awarded me The Smile Award. Wow, thank you. I am honored that she feels that I make her smile. What a nice thing to say!
The Rules for the Smile Award are as follows:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
Now the hard part: I award this Smile award to:
Debbi at *******Prim 'N Stuff*******. I love to look at all she does and makes, and I love to get ideas from her.
Sue at Country Pleasures. Again, Sue has some great ideas and some great giveaways.
Carolyn at Cranberry Crossings. Ok, Carolyn was one of my very first blog friends and I think she has remained one.
Mary at Daisy Bouquet. Mary is so very generous of heart, she deserves more than a smile award.
Scoti at Red Cinnamon Prims. This is a new blog, but already I find it very interesting and a fun read.
And finally, I sent out my PIF gifts yesterday. Sorry it took so long to get them out, I sent a little something handmade so I had to finish them up.
Have a great day!


6 comments:

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Thank you so much, I"m honored! I'll work on passing this along! Love the great finds, lucky you!

Mary Isabella said...

Thank- you for the award and your sweet words that mean so much to me!!!! I konw they will love their sweet gifts.....Mary

Sandy said...

You are Welcome...I just love dropping by each day to see what's new.

I just love your finds!

Sandy

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Oh! Thank you, Marie! You were also one of my first blog friends! You are so sweet! I really appreciate the award so much!
And I love your new stuff too! Very cute!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Congrats Marie on your award!

Great finds at the thrift store.

Mary

Linda said...

Hi Marie! Just wanted to thank you for my hand made dish cloth. It is my first!! I will add a pic to my blog when I post again. Probably Sunday. I appreciate all the work that went into it thanks again, hugs, Linda