Saturday, August 30, 2008

~*quick post*~


Just a quick post.... things are really busy here.... dogs are still trying to learn to get along.... not sure they are gonna.... still working on my K9 challenge... interview went well.... trying to get it off my stupid DVR so I can get it on CDs to share with the Police Dept. and the Officer who did the interview with me.....and maybe share here??? ... STUPID DVR!!!... working on some things to share here later.... gotta run.... have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

LINDA said...

Hope you have a great weekend. Seems like you are always working on something..Do you ever get to relax???????

Laurie Anne said...

Have a great weekend. Isn't technology such a drag sometimes?? Can't wait to see you K-9 project
:0)

Sandy said...

Hi Marie,

Thank You so much for the PIF gift! I love it! I only got it last night because I don't go across the border the often but was happy to receive it.

Drop on over to my blog, I gave you a Award.

Sandy

Siri said...

Hi Marie,

Hope your pooches get along. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have nomintated you for the Primitive Excellence Award. Come on over and check out the details.
Prim Blessings,

Siri

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Just stopping in to say hello. Been busy at my place too. Hope you had a great weekend!