Wednesday, August 06, 2008

~*pay it forward*~

An awesome fellow blogger, Mary had this great idea to Pay it Forward. This is such a fantastic idea, I took the challenge! This is how it works:
I will send a gift (of my choosing!) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange
YOU must make the same pledge on your blog
So, if you want a goodie from me & you are willing to do the same on your blog, let me know! I will need your snail mail address to send you your gift - we can email each other off blog for that.
Let's PAY IT FORWARD!


5 comments:

Linda said...

I am game for that!! I love things like this. Do I have to post it right away? I am going to be having a give away in the next few weeks and posted about that so I'd like to post my Pay it forward after I do my give away. If that's not OK with you, I understand.

Sandy said...

Hi Marie...

I am gamed....sounds like so much fun.

Here is my email...
tabnab@nbnet.nb.ca

Sandy

Debbi said...

I would like to do this, sounds like a great idea.

LINDA said...

Looks like you got your players. My daughter did this recently and it was fun.....

Mary Isabella said...

I am so glad you are playing. I will be mailing your gift the first of next week as I have something in mind....Hugs...Mary