Monday, August 25, 2008

~*our new family member*~

This little cutie came to us yesterday. I have been wanting a small dog for some time and I have been waiting to find just the right one. Bella is, after all, one especially spoiled dog. So I was wanting a small lapdog that would not compete with Bella, but would be an addition to the family and hopefully fit in with our family.
Meet Gigi. Her given name was Ginger, but I am into short quick names so I shortened it to 2 sylabals and now it flows much quicker.
She and Bella are getting to know each other and she is quickly becoming a love! These pictures just don't really show how small she is. She is sitting under my coffee table here.
Tomorrow I do my inteview with the local TV station for my K9 challenge. Ok, I am a little nervous about that....I will let you know how that comes out.
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

She's cute and I love her name! Enjoy, nothing like a dog!!

Heather's Stitches said...

What a Cutie!!

Good Luck Tomorrow, I'm sure you will do great!

Heather

Gettysburg Homestead said...

What a little cutey. My dog would never allow another dog in the house with him.

Mary

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

So cute...Buster would just love her:)
Good Luck tomorrow!
Rondell

Wendy said...

Oh she is so cute!! Congratulations on getting her!! I hope you have a great night and I you will do great tomorrow!!:0) Take care! Wendy

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Awwwwww! She is so cute! I had a tiny little dog named Kiwi a few years ago. She never got over 5 pounds. I'm glad she is getting along with your other dog. She is such a cute little thing!

And good luck tomorrow! Don't be nervous. You'll do great!

tracyellen said...

Oh, I just love her and how small she is! I really miss having a dog around the house...although one large cat is plenty for me. I hope you post more pictures.

Leslie said...

What a cutie! I'm sure you are enjoying her! It's always fun getting a new dog and getting it used the family and such but so worth it! I just love my furbabies!

Good luck with everything!