Saturday, August 16, 2008

~*I met Horshack*~

Ron Palillo was here in our city to premiere a new movie he is in. A bunch of us were at a cocktail get together at the place the movie was going to be playing and he was there. He stopped by our table and chatted for a bit. It was neat to talk to him. I do remember him on "Welcome Back". He is a nice guy. I couldn't stay for the movie, but it looks good, there were movies stills. Thought I would share my photo of the evening with you all.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Neat, neat, neat!!! I remember him too!
Have a great Sat!
*Rondell*

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

How crazy cool is that?? Fun! He looks the same except blonder :o)

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

I remember him too! How fun to meet him! He looks better now than he did back then! LOL! And you are just as cute as a button!

LINDA said...

How cool is that? It looks as if he was quite taken with you! Why is it men get better looking as they grow older? He was awfully dorky as a teen.....but then look at how much better Travolta got!!!!

Larry said...

Glad to see he's still working.I like WB Kotter but I felt bad when he got beat up by Screech on clelbrity boxing.