Monday, August 18, 2008

~A blog award*~


Sue at Country Pleasures has given me this blog award. Isn't it neat. Wow, I feel so appreciative that someone finds me blog intereseting enough for an award.
The rules for this award are just place the logo on your post, link back to the one who gave it to you, choose 7 blogs to pass it along to, post links to their blogs on your post, and then notify the winners. So here goes.
These are blogs that I visit every day and I love to see what is up with these ladies. Make sure to stop by and visit them!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Hi MArie,

You are so sweet! You are the third person to awrd me with this today - I am so honored! I really appreciate it. I come to your blog whenever you update too! I love reading abou the inspiring work you are doing.

Kindra said...

Well thank you so much! I enjoy your blog so much also!! I love to see what you are up to each and everyday!! Hugs!!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Thank you Marie! I have four that have awarded me and I'm thrilled that you all thought of me, I check in with you too:)
*Rondell*

Wendy said...

Thank you so much Marie I s appreciate the award and your friendship!! Have a wonderful day!~Wendy

Laurie Anne said...

Thanks Marie, You are so sweet. Thank you so much for always stopping my little blog and saying hi :0)

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Congrats! I got this award too from 3 others. I am still in shock! I love your blog!

LINDA said...

I love your blog, too!!!!
Keep up the good work!
Your work with the K-9 force amazes me....

Mary Isabella said...

Hope you have recieved your package....Mary

Leslie said...

Awww..Marie. Thank you VERY much! I love checking out your blog, also :)

Have a great day!