Wednesday, July 30, 2008

~*Whatcha workin on Wednesday*~

Time for Leslie's "Whatcha Workin on Wednesday". Today I have several zucchinis that I need to pick, shred and freeze, but I will also be making a few loaves of this deliciousness!!! We like to keep a couple of loaves running in the summer, they make a quick delicious breakfast, a better choice than pop tarts! I love having shredded zucchini frozen in the winter. I just pull it out and whip up a couple loaves. I have a lot of veggies to pick from the garden and these have such a short season you gotta make the most of it.
Plus I get to do a little pampering today.... nail salon appointment.
Hope you all have a great day!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Yummy! I love zucchini bread :) It's actually been a few years since I've had any now that I think about it. I may have to make some of my own! It won't be long before I have realtives begging me to come get some stuff from their gardens! LOL They always get overwhelmed and that's why Jer and I haven't really made that step and started our own. :)

Have a great day baking!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Looks so good Marie, have fun and relax at the nail appointment which reminds me I need mine done:)
Have a good day.
*Rondell*

Marion said...

Yum!
Wish I had a piece of that loaf for my breakfast!! Looks much better than the oatmeal I'm planning on having!!
Have a great day!
Marion

Black Sheep Lisa said...

My daughter, who will be 12 tomorrow, loves to cook. She made
Zucchini bread last weekend. Yummy!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

That looks and sounds so good! I veo zucchini anyway it can be fixed!

DebbieCalif said...

I'll make some coffee and be right over, it looks deeeeelicious!!
Happy Birthday too to your sweetie. I'm on the west coast, and ready for an afternoon snack and what you made looks delicious.
Blessings, Debbie
ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com

KATHY OF SWEETHOME GARDENS said...

Yes...your zucchini bread looks delish...my plants are just beginning to produce. I love to bake several loaves at once and freeze one.
Happy Birthday to your hubby,
Kathy