Wednesday, July 02, 2008

~* Whatcha workin on Wednesday *~

Yesterday I posted that I was going to start working on my Christmas ornies. Well, here are the first ones I started. Here are the fronts. They still have to be put together and stitched and a hanger added, but I have had this idea in my head for a while and they have come out pretty good I think.
A close up!
A little different with the nose.
So this is what I am working on. When I started them yesterday I knew Leslie was going to do her Wednesday "whatcha workin on" and I was gonna use these!

7 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Those are so cute! Love the berry garland on them!


*Rondell*

Laurie Anne said...

Very cute, you are one crafty girlie :0)

Kindra said...

I love your snowmen! Do you just make them for yourself? Or are they for gifts? They are sure cute! I need to get in the Christmas mood for craft fairs. That's hard to do when it's hot and humid outside! Have a great evening!

Wendy said...

Those are so adorable!!! You are very creative!!Thanks for sharing them! Have a great night!~WEndy

Primgal55 said...

HOw cute!! I can't wait to see them finished - be sure to post.

Next time yo go to Sturbridge, let me know - we could meet for lunch!

hugs, Linda

Carrie said...

I so much love snowmen I might have to borrow some of your ideas they are so cute!

Laurie Anne said...

Thanks Marie!! I guess I will be heading to the ACE tomorrow :0)