Wednesday, July 30, 2008

~*Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!*~


Today is my sweetie's birthday! Happy Birthday!!!

Even though today is going to be busy I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you today and hoping that your day is good!!!
Thanks for all that you do for us. Thanks for taking such good care of us! Thanks for working hard so I can do all the things I want to do.
Thanks for being a good father to our kids and caring what kind of people they become. Thanks for sticking with me through all these years, in good times and bad. For making sure that I always have what I need and for trying to always give me what I want. Thanks for letting me get you a GPS for my car. I will get right on that bead for Christmas. Have a great day, my love! I love you.
Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!! I hope he has a great day!!Wendy

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

LINDA said...

Happy,happy birthday, big guy!

This Country Girl said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! I hope he has a great day!

Tammy

Mary Isabella said...

Sending my wishes for a funtasic Happy Birthday....