Monday, July 07, 2008

~* finished ornies *~

I finished the snowmen ornies I was working on last week. I finished them off with a crystal bead on the hanger and some crystal glitter flakes on the front.
I am a huge snowman collector and each year I get dozens of new snowmen thanks to my hubby. A couple years ago I started making some ornies of my own.
I think these came out pretty good. I have a few more ideas for this year so I am getting started on my next ones tomorrow for my Christmas in July!

7 comments:

Primgal55 said...

Awww so cute! I am not into glitter and sparkle for my own home, but I love to see the Mica and sparkle in other's homes. Now I will be looking forward to seeing you snowman collection come winter!

hugs, Linda

This Country Girl said...

I just love your snowmen ornies, Marie! I just love snowmen, period! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
~ Tammy ~

Wendy said...

Very cute! You are very creative!!! I can't wait to see more of what you create!! Have a great day!~Wendy

JenW!~ said...

Those are adorable. I make lots of my own ornies because it's much cheaper and they are cuter than store bought ones most of the time.

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

They are so cute Marie! I can't wait to see more of what you are doing:)

*Rondell*

Kindra said...

Your snowmen turned out so cute! I think they look great!

Leslie said...

They are really cute!!! Adorable!