Tuesday, July 22, 2008

~*finally we have water *~

Finally, there is water in the pool. It has only taken 10 months to fix the problem and there is still more work to be done. But we have water and yesterday after Dan and I cleaned the shed we were able to go for a relaxing, cooling swim. Ahhhhhhh!!! The deck needs work now that they had to raise the outer edge of the pool, but we don't have to worry about that until the fall when we are ready to close the pool, and the skimmer and the pump need work because they got abused during the repairs, but the pool people will be doing all that. Our work is to enjoy the pool for what is left of the summer!!!

8 comments:

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

Yay! I am glad you have your pool back..> We had one a few years ago with the teenage daughters, but decided maintenance wasn't worth the small amount of time the girls were using it in their later teen years... so sadly, pool is gone and became a patio now. Your pool makes me wish for mine back :o)

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

So happy for you Marie! Enjoy:)
*Rondell*

This Country Girl said...

Glad you got it all ready, Marie! Now enjoy it!

Tammy

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Glad to hear it! Now you can enjoy it, and it sure has been hot enough to make good use of it!

Wendy said...

Yay!!! I hope you enjoy it much!!! Please come by my blog when you can I've tagged you!!~Wendy

Marion said...

Pool looks great!!!
Hope you enjoy it alot for the rest of the summer!!
Take care
marion

Kindra said...

Well I'm glad you finally got water to enjoy it a little this summer! I keep hearing it's hot up there. It's hot here. Blah! Enjoy!! It looks pretty nice righ now!

*Goddess* said...

I'm soooo envious!! I love your little gazebo over to the right;)