Tuesday, July 01, 2008

~* Christmas in July *~

It should be no surprise that Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love to decorate for it and I hate when it is over so for July I am starting Christmas in July! On Tuesdays I will post what I am working on in preparation of Christmas. I love to make my own prim/country ornies, in a penny rug design. I have even done some for other holidays, but Christmas is my favorite. I have a few new designs that I am going to be doing for this year. This is a mosaic of some of my ornies I have made...I love making them...and I love giving them as gifts. Next Tuesday I will post my newest one. You could be making tags, candles, word blocks, etc. I'd love to see what your specialty is.
If you are interested in participating in Christmas in July I am using Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

Heather Graves said...

Hello, I'm glad I found your Blog my Surprise this morning, I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with and I'll post mine later this afternoon! I have fav. your blog!

Take Care,
Heather

Laurie Anne said...

I also have Christmas on the brain. After last Christmas's card fiasco, I told myself that I would get all my Christmas cards addressed in July (we'll see if it gets done) Love the ornies. I wish I was more crafty :0)

Primgal55 said...

It will be fun checking on your Tuesday posts. I too love Christmas but I love fall so much that is on my mind now!

hugs, Linda

Wendy said...

I love Christmas and am looking forward to seeing what you are doing on Tuesdays!! I love your ornaments!!! Have a great day!~Wendy