Tuesday, July 15, 2008

~* a blog magazine *~

This is so fun. You can make a magazine cover from your pictures. I thought this was a neat thing to do. I love to write and having a whole magazine filled with all my thoughts and ideas would be fun. Go here and do it yourself.
Still no water in my pool, and I am so frustrated by that. Summer here in New England is a short 3 months and we aren't going to have any real time in the pool this year, by the time they finish fixing it, it will be time to close it up.
The garden is doing well, we have already picked zucchini! Can't wait for that corn, tho!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Kindra said...

It's fun seeing everyone's magazine covers! Can't wait to buy the first issue! :)

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I love it!! Like your table runner too! Sorry about your pool, that will be what I'm doing today watching the girls and swimming:)
Have a great day!

*Rondell*

Primgal55 - Linda said...

LOve your magazine cover - i would be one of the first customers. I had fun doing it too!

Thanks for you sweet comments. I am sooo excited and still in shock!

hugs, Linda

Heather Graves said...

Love the magazine cover!! So Pretty!

I have signed up today to do the Christmas in July Post, Come over and say HI!

Have a great day!
Heather

Wendy said...

How cute is your magazine cover!! I love your runner!!
I know what you mena we don't have long summers in New England and its too bad you don't have your gorgeous pool to use. :(
Our garden is doing pretty good too we have gotten lettuce and peas so far and our squash and tomatoes are coming along great!!! Hope you have a great day!~Wendy

This Country Girl said...

I love your magazine cover! I've really got to give it a try! It looks so neat! I'd buy your magazine..looks great!

Have a great Tuesday!
Tammy

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Hi Marie! I just nominated you for a blog award. I'm sure you know what to do to get it, but visit my blog anyway to see what I wrote about you! LOL!
Love your magazine cover! Isn't that fun to play around with?!