Thursday, July 17, 2008

~* a blog award *~





Carolyn over at Cranberry Crossings and Liz at Brown & Hopkins Country Store gave me this award. I am very grateful!


Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:


1.Put the logo on your blog.


2.Add a link to the person who awarded you.


3.Nominate at least seven other blogs.


4.Add links to those blogs on your blog.


5.Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.


Ok, 7 other blogs that don't have this award is gonna be hard!!!! Most of the blogs I read everyday have already been given this award. I am gonna try really hard to pick some new ones so you all can make some new friends.

My good friend Laurie Ann from Tinker's Piggies, of course. Her blog is full of family and love and lots of funnies, too.

Debbi from ****Prim 'N Stuff**** is a fun read. I love to see what is going on in her home.

Sandy from ***For the LOVE of Prims*** is a great blog. I steal I mean borrow all kinds of decorating ideas from her.

Nancy Jo is a fun blog to read, and there are also some ideas there that I have borrowed (like covering bars of soap with pretty paper for decorating!).

Kate from Our Red House is neat, and since she is in Austrailia she is experiencing fall while we are having a heat wave....neat!

Linda from Parker's Paradise is keeping it real.

and finally....this was really hard....

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings. I just love her new puppy...I want one just like him!!!


1 comment:

Our Red House said...

Thank you for the award. I feel honoured.

Kate