Monday, July 14, 2008

~* and the winner is...*~

I had intended to do this yesterday, but things around our home are a little busy. New scooter for the boy to ride around town to his jobs and to see his friends...and I wanted Matt to choose the winner but he has been working up a storm at his new jobs! Yep, he has 2 new jobs, so the kid is really busy. So I used a random number generator to help me choose a winner of my 350th post giveaway! Thank you all for entering and leaving such nice comments about my pincushions and ornies. The winner is...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Black Sheep Lisa!!! Congratulations Lisa.
Please leave a comment as to what you would like your giveaway to be and an email address so I can get your mailing info!
Thanks again to everyone who entered.

3 comments:

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Wow! I am not believing that i have won! Thank you. I like the little heart ornie in the basket.
lisamae03@embarqmail.com
Thank you again! Blessings

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

So glad you found my blog because we have alot in common, may I add you to my list of favorites? You blog is delightful and with tons of cute ideas, too bad I missed your giveaway, I too make those pincushions. I'll be back, let's keep in touch!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Hi Marie! And congrats to Lisa! She sure got a great prize!

Marie, thanks for the commetns you left for me about the lamps! Made my day! You have a nice afternoon!