Thursday, June 19, 2008

~* workin' up a sweat *~

I cannot tell you how much I hate having my picture taken, but here it is. This is the day I told you all about. The day I was working for Beautification Committee planting flowers at City Hall in 100 degree temperatures! Yes, for our web site they want all sites to have pictures and this was it. Could they take a picture when I first got there, when I started on the first pot, or before I had worked up such a sweat I was wet and red??? No, this was the last of the 9 xtra large flower pots that I was finishing up. So there you have it. This is what I do for my city!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Well first off you don't look bad in this picture at all!!! But secondly it is great that you get involved in your community!!!
How did your sons test go?? I know the feeling when my son got his license I was so scared especially when he went all by himself for the first time! Hope your having a great day!!~Wendy

This Country Girl said...

Isn't that the way it goes? You look fine in the picture though! It's so good of you to do this!
~ Tammy