Saturday, June 14, 2008

~* a little thrifty *~

Stopped at the thrift store today and picked up a couple cute items. The soup cup I will use on my desk. I like to use them instead of boxes or plastic for storing items on the desk and they do look much nicer. The iron holders will go outside with ball jars on shepherd hooks and I will put citronella candles in them. It adds a nice glow around the patio as well as helping to keep the mosquitoes away. The pitcher (oh I have a weakness for cute pitchers like this) I can use for utensils or maybe to hold my curling irons. I have a basket but it is not in good shape and I have been looking for something else to use. The chicken feeder is brand new, and of course I could not resist the snowman, although I will probably replace the jar with a plan one during the summer and fall months but I want to use it for peanut M&Ms. And I just love the little spoon rest. All this for less than $10!

2 comments:

Primgal55 said...

WOW -super buys!

hugs, Linda

Jenny said...

Great finds! I just love the chicken feeder, I've always wanted one for the kitchen.

Hope you're having a great day!