Tuesday, June 10, 2008

~it's hottttttttt!!!*~

It is so hot out. Today is the 4th day in a heat wave. 100 degree temps! Can't go out in this heat, although yesterday I worked outside all day planting for Beautification! I thought I fried my brain! But over the weekend we didn't do much. I stayed inside in the a/c and made this dishcloth! They are still working on our pool so there is still no water in it. Can you believe the timing!? We are supposed to get a storm tonight and hopefully it will bring a little cool down with it. Until then, I am just trying to stay cool. Have a great day and stay cool if you can!

5 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

You want some rain, we have it spades, I'll send you some :0)

LINDA said...

Thanx for coming by to enter the drawing. Alwaysnice to put a face to a name. Your blog is adorable. I love prim, too. Visit --lindaskitchen.blogspot.com --to see some of my favorite antiques. Good luck!

Primgal55 said...

I think I am the only one not making my own dishclothes. Yours looks great! hugs, Linda

Wendy said...

I love your dish cloth!! I wish I knew how to do things like that!! It is storming here right now and the temps dropped 20 degrees!!!WooHoo!! Keep cool relief will come!:0)~Wendy

tracyellen said...

Yuck. I thought we had it bad when it hit 92 degrees the other day. Now we've got lots of rain - too much rain. Stay cool...