Friday, June 20, 2008

~* i like tea pots *~

Here is some of my tea pots. I have a few more, like one for Christmas and one for when I do Chinese food, but these are the favorites. I have had others, but these have lasted all the changes to my decorating styles and changes. 3of them match my Pfaltzgraff dishes (ok, I know one of those is a coffee pot), the navy one you use loose tea leaves with, and the heart one is the most used. They are out in display in my kitchen on the shelf that hubby and I made. I think this was one of the first pieces of furniture we made together. I love it. It reminds me of how well we work together!
I have had other tea pots, but I am very particular about them. I don't like the cutesy ones, you know like themed ones like a house shaped tea pot with mice or a carousel one... this is what I like, simple and plain. It goes with me...my style. So there you have it.

2 comments:

Kindra said...

I love your collection! My mom has a teapot collection.

And congrats to your son on passing his driving test! Watch out!!

Have a great weekend!

Primgal55 said...

Isn't it nice to have something you enjoy looking at that you and your hubby made together? And then tohave yoru favorite treasures on it makes it extrea special indeed.
COngrats to your son!A big day!

hugs, Linda