Thursday, June 19, 2008

~* he passed *~

Ok, so my baby boy is a licensed driver now. On one hand I can hardly believe he is old enough to drive, on the other I am sooooo glad I am done getting kids through their driver's test!!! Boys and girls drive differently and learn to drive differently. Both of my kids did not get their license until they were 17. One by choice, this one by parental advisement (and permission!) But it is a right of passage for teenagers and he has it now! Another milestone!
They grow up far too fast, it really isn't fair!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

WooHoo!! Congrats to your son!! Take care!~Wendy

Mom2fur said...

Congratulations to your son! I still have one more to learn. He's 18, but not yet a senior. I figured as long as he's driving by college age, that's fine. For some reason, he doesn't show much interest, which is okay with me.
I have 3 kids who drive. The first day then went out on their own, I just said a quick prayer for their safety and made myself forget they were out there on the road. Otherwise, I'd make myself crazy, LOL! Everyone of them is an excellent driver. I'm sure your son will be, too!