Tuesday, June 03, 2008

~*growin' veggies*~

Dan roto tilling the garden a few weeks ago. It has been too wet and cold until now to get the veggie garden ready for planting. But this weekend we got the roto tiller out and started on the garden.
Then Monday Dan and I planted the tomatos, peppers, eggplant, squash and cucumbers. We are just waiting to get corn, pumpkins and I am going to put some sunflower seeds in against the back wall.
Finally, the garden is planted. It feels good to be almost done! Now just to water and wait for the goodness to grow!!!

1 comment:

Laurie Anne said...

You are so lucky to have such a nice spot for a garden. My veggie garden is mostly tomatoes now. I planted garlic chive seeds and I think they were all duds. I am finding it interesting that I have a bunch of "volunteer" tomatoes from last year. I just wish I could remember what was planted where so I would know what kind they were :0)