Monday, June 23, 2008

~* a blog award *~

Wendy at http://thecozyyellowhouse.blogspot.com/ has awarded me my very first blog award!!! I am so excited. I can hardly believe that anyone thought my blog was exciting enough for an award. It truly is just about me and my life, the good and the bad and although I struggle with what I will and won't share in blogland...I enjoy blogging and have "met" a lot of nice people through this hobby! So thanks Wendy!!! Now, here are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. Please include a link to the “Arte Y Pico” blog so that everyone will know where the award came from.
5. To show these rules.
So here is who I chose:
Whew, that was really hard, although I love all the blogs I visit daily, I had a hard time choosing only 5!

5 comments:

Primgal55 said...

Congrats on your award! I think the blogs that are true to the owners are the best - real life is better than fiction anytime! That's why I enjoy yours - it has NOTHING to do with the fact that you live in a 100 year old stone house that I adore! wink wink!

hugs, Linda

Mary Isabella said...

Oh my goodness I am so thrilled to recieve this award form you. Thank-you so very much. I am wishing you a week spilling over with blessings.....Mary

Laurie Anne said...

Thanks so much Marie!! This is my first award as well. I'm so excited!! :0)

This Country Girl said...

Congratulations on your award, Marie!

~ Tammy

Sandy said...

Hi Marie...

I am so honored to receive this award from you. I will work on it tomorrow and have it posted on my blog. I seem to have one problem though...I can not link other blogs on mine. Not sure what I am doing wrong...please help...

Sandy