Monday, May 19, 2008

~*they say it's your birthday*~

I am having coffee at my daughter's this morning and then my mother is taking me out to lunch. Oh happy days!!! I may not have to do a thing all day! I even got a birthday kiss from my 17 yo son this morning before he went to school. WOW! I am so sore today from all that work out in the garden yesterday! My back especially. I have to learn that I am not as young and I used to be and pace myself, but I see a job that has to be done and I want to finish it. Ok, I am off to a birthday breakfast (ok, probably just coffee) at my daughter's!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Primgal55 said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Marie,
Happy Birthday to you!

And be very happy you can't hear me singing! I did not inherit my mom's voice!

Hugs, Linda

Laurie Anne said...

Happy Birthday, Marie!!
I hope you have a wonderful day :0)

Janice said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful person. I love your new magazine holder.
It's your Birthday
Happy Birthday to ya

Hugs, Janice