Wednesday, May 21, 2008

~*a make-over*~

I've had this mail holder for many many years, going back to my goose country years! It just didn't fit in to my style anymore.
But there was nothing wrong with it, it was still functional. And I still use it daily. So.....
I gave it a little make-over! I don't know why it is showing up shiny in the picture because it isn't. But, it does look a lot better in my kitchen and I am a lot happier with it now. And now it will be used for many many more years!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my word! I didn't buy the EXACT goose one but I bought a mail holder yesterday at the TS that I want to paint black! (It's on my blog :)) LOL Too funny!

I love the makeover!

~Leslie

Primgal55 said...

OMGoodness - I remember the goose days! LOL Mine were slate blue with barn red hearts and I thought they were sooooooo kewl! LOL I like it black soooooooo much better! hugs, Linda

Jenny said...

I just love all the painting you've done lately. The mail holder looks great! Very nice.

Mary Isabella said...

How are you? I am trying to catch up on all of my visiting. It is busy here. I am wishing you and yours a great weekend....Mary