Saturday, May 31, 2008

~*bloomin'*~

The irises this year are just spectacular!
While I was working at the beach with beautification even the irises at the beach were just gorgeous!
These are all from my garden. I didn't even plant these. They were here when we moved in, but I kept them and gardened around them, but they have become a focal point in the garden.
This year they are really beautiful. I think I would like to plant some darker ones, you know the ones that are so dark they are almost black? They would look awesome next to these!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

They are gorgeous!!! I hope oyur day is going well!!~Wendy

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Hi! Just stopped in for a visit:) I have added you to my favs and also wanted to tell you that I love those Iris's... just beautiful.

Blessings Rondell

LBP said...

Your irises are so pretty! They are one of my favorite flowers. always so reliable. I love that lavendar color.

Blessings

Linda

Primgal55 said...

Just gorgeous! Love the color!

hugs, Linda

Sharon said...

Wow, how beautiful!

Mary Isabella said...

Stunning!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Wow, the irises are beautiful! I think you're right, the darker ones would look fantastic with them! Thanks for sharing, I just love nature photos!

Laurie Anne said...

So pretty. I love iris. I used to have big yellow ones in my old house, but none here. I think I will have to look into getting some :0)

Katy said...

oh my gosh....those flowers are gorgeous!!!