Tuesday, April 22, 2008

~*workshop project*~

I made this adorable greeting card yesterday at workshop. Actually we made 14 of them, but this one was my favorite and I brought it home to photograph it. I think it is the cutest thing. It is blank on the inside so it could be used for any occasion and if you change up the yo-yos and buttons you could make them for Christmas, fall and Valentine's day. You know me tho, I am a huge fan of blue, so I made this one of all blues! I printed the stems on cardstock from the computer, then cut the cards, trimmed the edges and VOILA!!! Aren't they adorable? I hope they sell, we are making matching gift tags, too.

3 comments:

tracyellen said...

Ooh...those are cute! I wish I was more artistic and crafty.

~~Mikki Jo said...

Marie, these are adorable! I just love them. Hope your having a wonderful week!

Charmingdesigns said...

I love this little card!! laurie