Saturday, April 26, 2008

~*a sign*~



I got this sign a few weeks back at Christmas Tree Shop for only $1.99. Can't beat a great deal like that and I don't have to make it myself. I have made my own signs before. I don't mind the work, but for 2 bucks why? They had a few more, but this one seems to fit nicely with my color scheme and my feelings. I love the crackling on it. I have these great moldings above my doorways and I love to put signs and such on them. I had some snowmen, but when Dan collected them he got the few that I kept up there all year. I try to keep a couple out all year, well, because I LOVE THEM!!!


4 comments:

Wood n' Whimsy said...

Thanks for entering to win the bracelet. Good luck. God Bless, Celene

Kindra said...

Great sign and love the price!!! I make my own signs too!

Leslie said...

Awesome find! I make my own signs, too but for under $2, you can't beat it! I say if the price feels right, buy it!

Mary Isabella said...

I have been missing you. I have been busy with taking care of my husband. He got to go back to work Monday.....Have a Happy Wednesday