Thursday, April 03, 2008

~*I'm gonna be a cop*~

Ok, not really. But I am in the Citizen's Police Academy and last night was our first class. It went well. I think it is going to be really interesting to see what the police really do in my city. I got a free sweat shirt and was volunteered to be the class photographer, which as you all know is right up my alley!!! The class is 10 weeks long and we will be doing a Ride Along too. Ok, now, I don't know how fun that is really gonna be!!!
On another note, I thought I would show you the progress of my bracelet so far. I got a red glass bead for Valentines Day! Yay! Of course you know what is on my list for Mother's Day and my birthday, both next month!

I cannot believe it but I don't have any meetings tonight, and tomorrow either. Wow, slow week! I do have to do some work for a committee, but I can do it from the comfort of my home, which is good since the weather has still not decided to act like Spring and get warm! And they are predicting more rain for the weekend! Great. Well, that seems to be it for me today, I am still trying to kick the sniffles I have going on. Dang Spring where are you???

2 comments:

Mary Isabella said...

I am so sorry you still feeel bad. Congraulations on the group you joined. Good for you. Blessing to you from me...

Mary Isabella said...

Checking to see how you are feeling? Have a beautiful Sunday