Friday, April 11, 2008

~*blessed*~

Today I am feeling blessed. Not because something special or spectacular happened, but because nothing in particular happened. I was ready some of my blog friends posts today and I was just feeling very blessed with what I have in my life. My family and friends, I have a nice home, I have nice cars, I have a nice life. My husband works hard and provides a good life for us. We weren't always this lucky, and I can really appreciate what we have now because we were not always in the place we are now. And even though living with teenagers is really a challenge on a daily basis, I would not change what I have for any thing. I could use a few less days of "teenagerness" but I know those are temporary and some day I will be friends with my kids and not have to do so much parenting! But for now that is my most important and difficult job. So today I feel blessed! And tired. But mostly blessed.

4 comments:

~~Mikki Jo said...

How blessed you are indeed. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you come back real soon. Your home sounds wonderful!!! I love the red sox picture below. Our favorite team here at our home! And my 14 year old baseball players favorite team also. I enjoy your blog, I love the hyacinths you have too, I just bought a couple pots the other day. They smell heavenly.

troubled teen said...

you are really blessed, i hope that more and more blessings would come to you...

Mary Isabella said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!! I too am thankful for what the Lord has given me....

Wishing you and your's a beautiful tomorrow.......Mary

Primgal55 said...

HI Marie,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I should be sorting all the wedding pics I had printed out for us and the grandparents, but when I saw you lived in stone house on the Connecticut shore, I had to check your blog. Waving hello from Central MA - a fellow REd Sox fan too.

This post really spoke to me. We are done with the teen years and our son, our oldest, just got married (pics and more about that in my earlier posts) but we too are similiarly blessed. I no longer work outside the home and we have a good life!

I am going to add your link to my blog and I'll be back often!

hugs, Linda