Sunday, March 02, 2008

~*Welcome March*~

What is it they say about March- comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb- God I hope so... I need some nice weather. Even yesterday it was snowing and then raining and then snowing again. I really want some warmth. And since I was at the job from hell last year I missed last year in the gardens so I am really anxious to get my hands out there in the soil. And start my seeds. And open my windows and let some of these germs out... I have not been able to shake this cold for weeks now. It is just more bother than anything else, but seriously, who wants to have a cold that hangs on forever like this? Certainly, not me! On a brighter note, my cutie pie nephew Jake turns 3 tomorrow! Happy Birthday Jake! Here he is with Matt a while back! I hope you have a fun day!

Lots to do today. Laundry, a good will run with bags of clothes and bags and bags of cans that have to go to the store...I hate bottle return! Gotta make room in the pantry though, so we gotta do it!



2 comments:

Mary Isabella said...

Handsome young men......Smiles

Laurie Anne said...

I also can't wait to dig in the dirt. My daffodills are starting to open and right next to them are the dandilions. Can't they read the "no weeds allowed" signs I have posted?? :0)