Friday, March 07, 2008

~*Spring is coming!*~

Dare I say it? I think Spring is on it's way. Today I saw some Robins in the yard and the tulips and daffodils are popping their heads out of the dirt! It is 50 degrees today and the sun is shinning. Now, before I jinx it, I know that we have rain on the way, a flood watch to be exact, but I know that Spring is on it's way. Those Robins are not just visiting, they are back to stay! Thats the sign I needed. I need to start getting my seeds ready to start and my wish list of new plants!
Spring is coming! Spring is coming! Finally!!!

4 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

We have seen a couple of robins at our feeder too. I think I'm going to get a bird guide to keep in the kitchen because lately we are getting some really interesting birds. Nature is so fun :0)

*carrie* said...

Marie,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I, too, am ready for spring. We received more snow last night, so I'm holding my breath for all of it to melt soon!

tracyellen said...

It's only 20 degrees here, but I saw a cardinal sitting in our tree this morning. Can't wait for spring...

Mary Isabella said...

I love that picture of the Robin. How are you? Hope you are having a great week...