Thursday, March 06, 2008

~*lost again*~

You know why the writers strike doesn't effect "Lost"? Because they don't need writers for this show. No, really! I don't think there is anyone writing this show. There is no one keeping track of what already happened to make sure it follows what is happening now to make sure that will follow what will happen in the future shows because- it never makes any sense!!! It just keeps getting more complicated and more convoluted, and just to make sure you cannot follow what is going on, they introduce new characters that they make you believe have been there all along, and don't forget, even though this show has been four seasons long it is only day 69 or so on the island and while we have had a glimpse forward and back, and have seen how they have all crossed paths with each other in their lives before the island, now they have all become a family, fallen in and out of love, moved from the beach, to the cave, back to the beach, to the others houses. Great! See what I mean, they don't need writers for this...

2 comments:

tracyellen said...

We're catching up on Lost this weekend, but I am really confused just from the first couple of episodes from this season. I thought maybe it was just because they had been on hiatus for so long, but I'm beginning to think it's the writing. I feel like I need a "Cliff's Notes" version of the show to even have a clue as to what is happening. Frustrating.

Leslie said...

Oh, I'm laughing my butt off over this one! It sounds like something I would think or write. :) I think you may be right about the whole thing. Just don't try reading up on it either because you'll only be MORE confused. There are so many websites out there with people trying to guess what's going to happen next or what the true meaning of things are, like if this or that is a symbol of something else! The only episodes of Lost that I have really watched lately were the ones explaining everything! LOL

Leslie