Wednesday, March 05, 2008

~*blooming*~

This is what is blooming in my dining room this morning. My daughter gave me this Gerber daisy several years ago and I put it in a Terra cotta pot my son painted for me. Every Summer I put it on my porch and in the Fall I cut it way back in put it in the dining room window. Sometimes it looks like it has seen it's last days, but then it slowly comes back. It blooms for me inside in the Winter and today when I went in the dining room to water my plants I saw these beauties staring at me...making sure I knew that Spring is on it's way. It couldn't have come at a better time since we are again in the midst of a ton of rain which puts a damper on things...just makes it feel like blah! I have to run some errands today and I hate having to do that in the rain...let alone pouring rain!

2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

What a great way to start the day. We actually have a beautiful sunny day here in WA. I will try and send some your way :0)

Mary Isabella said...

Beautiful!!!! They are calling for up to 7 inches of snow here in Ky....