Friday, February 01, 2008

~*welcome February*~

The month of love, almost the end of winter. I am starting to get my seed catalogs in the mail, puting my list of seeds together, starting to get my garden plan ready. In another month I will get the seed pods ready to plant! But back to February. Mr. Groundhog Day tomorrow to tell us how many more weeks of winter we will have. I know Spring is right around the corner. Valentine's Day is only 2 weeks away! Woo hoo! And it is a leap year, so February gets an extra day this year! Mr. Presidents' Lincoln and Washington have birthdays. At the job from hell we did not observe these as these were considered fake holidays, but now I will be acknowledging them. Fat Tuesday is also Super Duper Tuesday for us here in Connecticut! No matter who you are supporting GET OUT AND VOTE!!!
Welcome February!

1 comment:

Mary Isabella said...

Yes welcome February. I have 3 Grandchildren with Birthday's this month and my Sister's birthday is this month and of course one of my favroite Holidays....Smiles