Wednesday, February 06, 2008

~*rain, slush and ice*~

This is our weather today and apparently for the next few days. Now, I have said that I am ready for Spring, and that is ok. We never really got any snow this year. Sad fact, but true. Anyone who knows me knows that I love snow and I love being snowed in, but snow has it's time, and it is not now! But the only time I like rain is overnight and it has to be finished by the time I get up in the morning. I don't mind hearing it on the roof in the summer when the windows are open, knowing the gardens are getting a good watering, but this flooding type rain that is turning into slush and ice has got to go. And then, tonight I get and email from a web friend in Idaho who's yard looks like this:

Come on! Like I said, we got no snow at all this year and now we are getting severe weather alert amounts of freezing rain? I just can't win where the weather is concerned!

No comments: