Wednesday, February 20, 2008

~*only 4 weeks until Spring*~

Only 4 weeks until the official start of Spring. I have a meeting this afternoon of the Beautification Committee here in town. I hope we get to start planning for the beautiful gardens around the city. Each year there are more and more gardens added to the city. Since I am no longer at the job from hell I hope to get a garden of my own in the city this year too. As well as adding a few more gardens in my own yard. I also want to add some climbing roses to the side of my porch to hide the hideous faux stucco job the previous owner did. Maybe some shades of pink. Just the thought of Spring just around the corner makes me giddy with the thought of getting out in the gardens...

3 comments:

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janice said...

Hi Marie
Since I am now in Florida I miss the 4 seasons. I am so glad you are doing so well now that you left your job. I know working even part time is getting me down but I have plans in May to cut down to 15 hours which will be only 2 days. Even though it is always nice here I am having trouble finding time to get in my flower beds to weed. I think it is because it takes me longer to do everything. LOL
Always enjoy your blog and what is happening with you. Your such a beautiful person to know in cyberspace.
Janice

Marie said...

Janice, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I miss hearing how you are doing. Glad to hear you are getting out in the gardens, even if just for short periods of time. Stop by again soon, my friend!