Thursday, February 07, 2008

~*making my lists*~

Do you see them? They just keep coming! I am so excited. My gardening catalogs. Last year while I was at the job from hell I don't think I even opened them up. But this year I have already dog eared the pages and stared to circle the flowers I want to get seeds for. I know it is not April showers we have been getting but with all the rain I feel like Spring is right around the corner. I am getting the graft paper out to plan where to plant the new flowers and how I will lay out the vegetable garden. I am thinking about what I will plant in the flower pots on the patio. Oh Spring. You cannot come too soon for me. So for now, I can continue to flip through my catalogs and dream of Spring!

2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

I've also got spring fever and I'm starting to plan my gardens as well. I saw on one of the blogs a "100 feet challenge". It is basicly grow as much food for your family as you can within 100 feet from you backdoor. Kind of fun :0)

tracyellen said...

I love spring and I love gardening. One of my goals is to start a vegetable garden in our backyard, but I don't know where to start! The first thing I need is for all this snow to melt. I've definitely had it with winter...