Thursday, February 21, 2008

~*fighting off the winter blues*~

I am so ready for Spring. The sun is shinning so brightly and I want to open the windows and let the fresh air in but it is bitterly cold out. You know, I have made it clear, that I AM a snow lover, but even snow has it't time, and it's time this year has come and gone, and although we haven't gotten any measurable amount of snow this season, I don't care. I have had enough of the cold and the wind and I am ready for the warm!!! I want to go the the nursery and buy my flower seeds, I want to but on my garden clogs and start digging in the dirt, I want to start taking down my curtains and washing and ironing and preparing the house for the summer....I want to be done with the winter!!! I am having a little bit of a case of winter blues right now and the beautiful sun shine is not making things easier!


1 comment:

Laurie Anne said...

I'm with you. I spent yesterday walking around my house with a list going of all the projects I want to do. My house is feeling so stagnent and I'm craving change in a really bad way. I did get some sweatpea seeds yesterday so that is on my todo list for today and it looks like it migh be a little sunny so that would be good. But I still need the whole package, sun and warm!!! :0)