Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My New Years

This is my new car!!! We picked it up on Monday (Dan's favorite day of the year to buy a new car on!!!). It is a Ford Edge, their SUV crossover. I needed to downsize my truck but I didn't want to get rid of my 4 wheel drive! This is AWD and I was thrilled to find out that it switches automatically into 4WD if the wheels start to slip, but when the roads are in good shape it is FWD, saving me lots of gas!!! I love the color~ RED! (aka arrest me red or Red Sox red!) and I love how much room there is on inside. Also, I have satellite radio, 6 CD changer and a MP3 jack plus keypad on the door so I can get into my car without my keys and remote start for those cold days when I want to get into a warm car in the morning!
I am a very lucky woman!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow. It looks great! Lucky indeed.

Laurie Anne said...

Nice ride. You must have been a very good girl this year :0)