Monday, January 21, 2008

Coming right along

Remember Dan gave me this for our Anniversary~ http://tinyurl.com/ypm45q . Well this is the way it looks now.
I got several beads for Christmas. He did a great job picking them out, too. There is not one single bead that I would trade for something else. I have requested a red glass bead for Valentine's Day to add some color to it. I really love that dangling heart, it is so cute.

Holiday today and since I am not at the job from hell I don't have anyone telling me it is really a fake holiday! Matt is planning on jamming with his band and I am planning on doing some light housework since I am still fighting off this darn cold! Still no snow, I really do think we are going to go a whole year without seeing any measurable snow here! :( How sad!

2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

I know what you mean about the snow. We usually get a little something, but not this year. Curse you, global warming :0)

Laurie Anne said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Maybe a little game of "tag" will cheer you up. Stop by and see what the meme is :0)