Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I have been so busy lately. Good busy, but busy non the less. Not like when I was at the job from hell!!! I have been attending committee meetings, school meetings and fund raisers for the city. It has felt good to do good. Since being away from the job from hell I have gotten so much done around the house, and have been able to spend more time with family and friends. It seems like I have finally gotten my life back! I have finally been able to get to see all my doctors and fill all my prescriptions, and looking forward to Spring I will be able to get my gardens in order and landscape around the gazebo. I don't mind being busy, I just mind being busy and unappreciated when I could be busy and doing good helping others!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm glad you are feeling happier now.