Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Waiting for the tree.....

Yeah, this corner is still waiting for the tree....I don't even have the slightest idea when we will get one...hopefully this weekend, after we have Matthew's birthday dinner on Saturday. I can hardly believe my baby is gonna be 17!

Woke up this morning to a light dusting. It was enough. When I returned home from driving Matthew to school I slipped and fell on my @$$!!! First snow- first fall!!!
Today the plan is to finish cleaning the windows and change the sheets on Matt's bed. He told me he is cold at night so it's time for the flannels! And since the window's haven't been washed in over a year I have to do it now in the cold. Luckily we replaced all the windows in this house to the tilt-in kind and they are easy to do, but it still doesn't make the job fun!
Joy of joys, for Matthew's birthday he asked for a 3 foot sub from Big Y. Talk about making my job easy, all I have to do now is order the cake! And clean!!!



2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

Congrats on surviing 17 years of raising a boy, hehe.
I'm hosting a virtual cookie exchange, you should join us :0)

Jenny said...

Wow! The snow looks great.
And another wow for the 17 year old!