Thursday, December 27, 2007

On the second day of Christmas....

First I want to thank everyone who left holidays wishes....I was not ignoring you...I was actually having computer problems and was not able to blog...can you believe it- on Christmas no less. So Happy Holidays to all of my blog friends
The holidays were wonderful. We got to visit with family and Christmas morning breakfast was perfect again this year! Santa (Dan) was very good to me this year. I got 6 new beads for my bracelet, 2 pairs of Crocs, lots of hazelnut chocolates, some new pink kitchen gadgets, sweatshirts, 2008 Farmer's Almanac, a new pink pocket calendar, lots of new snowmen around the house, a digital picture frame and keychain and a CAMERA TRIPOD!!! No more blurry flashless pictures!!! Ofcourse I had to try it right away! It is AWESOME!
Now that my computer is fixed I will be stopping by all your blogs and checking out your holiday posts!

No comments: