Monday, November 26, 2007

Under the weather...

I have been down for the count with a nasty bug that was just too much for me. I felt horrible and my throat hurt so much. I was not able to get sleep, either, so I was not able to fight it off very quickly. Today I feel just a little bit better, but not by much. It is time to start thinking about the next holiday on the horizon~Christmas!!! Yay, it is my favorite holiday! I can hardly wait to start decorating, but I have to get a little bit better before I start wearing myself out!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Marie, I hope that you are feeling better very soon. Lots of rest and lots of soup, okay?

ps: I think that the way you spent Thanksgiving was truly wonderful, I commend you. :)

Laurie Anne said...

Hope you are feeling better soon :O)