Thursday, November 08, 2007

To Do


I am a list maker. I need my lists. I have tried to teach my kids to make lists, but to no avail. They dont' get that it is difficult to forget something when you write it down. I have ongoing lists of things I want to get, things to do, renovations to accomplish, grocery lists, chore lists for my son, etc. I keep a list of my gardens- what works, what isnt', what I want to plant, move, remove. It keeps me more than organized to have my lists. I am just too busy to try and remember everything I need to remember. Lists make my life easier, calmer and more productive. I guess it could be classified as being obsessive or complulsive but I like to think of it as being organized! Dan is a list maker too. He carries his little lists with him all the time. Good thing we found each other in this big world of list avoiders! Ok, I am off to work on my To Do list.

2 comments:

Mary Isabella said...

I am a list maker for everything . Enjoyed the post. Mary

tracyellen said...

I'm a list maker, too! I can't get through a day without making one...