Friday, November 02, 2007

Thankful November

I was reminded that this is the month that we tend to remember all that we are thankful for. I do have so much to be thankful for...my husband and kids, my warm, safe home, my parents that live close by, my nieces and nephews that are all happy and well, friends who get me! This Thanksgiving we are taking the opportunity to do for those who are less fortunate than us...we are going to serve Thanksgiving dinner to the needy at church. We will have our "official" Thanksgiving dinner on Friday, and I think after seeing all those who have so little and need so much we will appreciate what we have even more.

While I sit here typing I hear the radiators cracking with heat, I have a yummy mulled cider candle burning and a fresh hot cup of coffee with gingerbread creamer and I am watching last night's CSI on the DVR, all of these things that I have that I can be thankful for. That and there is only 53 days till Christmas!!!




1 comment:

Laurie Anne said...

Isn't it the "little" things that really matter? This holiday season already feels like it is zooming by.
:0)