Friday, November 23, 2007

Our Norman Rockwell Thanksgiving


My brother, who is a firefighter EMT had to work yesterday so we had our Thanksgiving today. It was actually nice, since Dan, Matthew and I volunteered at the Sub Vets to serve dinner to those who were unable to be home with their families. We sent 350 meals out to local police and fire stations, and several of the ships and served to over 400 people in the hall. It was a really nice feeling!!!!

So this was my table setting this year.

And my centerpiece!


Everyone left with a full belly and it was good to celebrate together! My family truly is what I am grateful and thankful for!



2 comments:

Our Red House said...

What a lovely and generous way to celebrate Thanksgiving. I bet everybody appreciated your hard work.

Kate

Rose/CountryLife said...

What a beautiful table setting.