Friday, October 19, 2007

My Man Meme!



1. Who is your man? Dan


2. How long have you been together? We are in our 20th year together, married 17 years


3. How long did you date? 2 years before we were married, engaged after a month


4. How old is your man? 50 sexy years old




5. Who eats more? That is a silly question, depends on what we are eating.


6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, and I waited for it before I said it to him.


7. Who is taller? He is by probably 5 inches!


8. Who sings better? Well, I would probably say….he does


9. Who is smarter? Again, he knows more than me, but I don’t think I am that far behind.


10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine!


11. Who does the laundry? Me, I am obsessive about it.


12. Who takes out the garbage? Our son!


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? From looking at it- he does.




14. Who pays the bills? I do! And thank goodness I can do the majority of them online now.


15. Who is better with the computer? I would say I am better with the software side, he is better with the hardware side…I don’t know how it works, I just know that when it doesn’t it is a pain!


16. Who mows the lawn? Again, our son!


17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but he can cook and he is good at it!


18. Who drives when you are together? Me, for the most part.


19. Who pays when you go out? Who ever has a credit card handy, but it all comes out the same in the end.


20. Who is most stubborn? Hum, I would have to say, again, ME!


21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me here too, he is never wrong (or so he thinks!)


22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, because they live close by!


24. Who asked who out? Oh, definitely him, to lunch at Chinese…because…”you have to eat and I have to eat, let’s eat together!” was too slick to pass up! LOL


25. Who kissed who first? He so did, but I planted the seed with my friend asking him why he hadn’t yet! He did that night!


26. Who proposed? He so did…and even asked my father’s for his permission…so romantic!


27. Who is more sensitive? Me


28. Who has more friends? He does, and he knows so many people I could never catch up.


29. Who has more siblings? He does he has 6 siblings I have 3!

No comments: