Saturday, September 01, 2007

Gimme a squeeze!

This was my morning!
Yeah, if you are around my age (which will remain a secret!) or you have a family history of breast cancer, you know very well what this machine is. Fortunately I have no history but I have been doing this for 10 years now...I had to start early. You would think that I would be used to the feel of the cold metal or the pressure of the squeeze...but I hate doing this!!!
And, no this little sign doesn't make me feel any better about it!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Hi Marie,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got my signature line from Susie's Graphics. I bought it:) www.susiesgraphics.com

oak wind farm said...

I really need to make an appointment to get this done. I have never had one as of yet. And I am terrified of it! Not so much of the results but of the feel of it! YUK!