Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Who said that anyway??? Well, on Monday it sprinkled but on Tuesday it rained. We had planned to go to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch and a little bit of rain wasn't gonna stop us....so off we went. We went past a building that had giant game pieces all over the courtyard....


They had Chess, Bingo, Monopoly and Sorry...they were neat. There are such neat sculptures and statues all over Philadelphia!


We came across Love park. It was so neat to see something so familiar, yet, something I had never seen in person...


And just to prove that I was actually on this vacation.... a nice woman volunteered to take our family picture, and in return I took theirs...


Finally, we reached our destination....and Matthew took pictures of every guitar and some drums and other equipment displayed there...and got himself a jacket. I got a shot glass to add to my collection...I have them from the Hard Rock in Honolulu, Boston, Chicago, and Dallas and now....Philadelphia. I collect them and people collect them for me....


He was in his glory...all that Rock and Roll around us....I don't think he even knows what he had to eat!

1 comment:

Laurie Anne said...

What a great trip. You are lucky to be having such a good time :0)